"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Autumn Book Tag



1) What is your favorite thing about Autumn? FOOTBALL!! I also love finally being able to wear boots and cute sweaters. Autumn clothes are my favorite clothes.
2) What book on your shelves reminds you of going back to school/your school days? The Outsiders. Whenever I see it I go right back to 11th grade.
3) Find a book on your shelf which has something Autumn related on the cover.
Oooh you guys are gonna be so mad at me...I'm not home so I'm having trouble coming up with one. 4) What is your favorite horror/Halloween story? Is Halloweentown a book? Yes? I mean there is one in the show. That totally counts right?
5) What is your favorite horror film? I LOVE the first and second Insidious movies. They scare the heck outta me but they aren't gross.
6) Which book release are you most looking forward to this Autumn? Um hello, John Greens new book comes out next month!! 7) Which film release are you most looking forward to this Autumn? To be honest I have no idea what movies are coming out right now. I've been slacking and for this I apologize ;)
8) Which three books that you are hoping to read this season. John Greens book Turtles All The Way Down Final Girls by Riley Sager annnnd Under the Lights by Abbi Glines.

No comments:

Post a Comment