"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Friday, March 15, 2013

Megan Meade's Guide To The McGowan Boys by Kate Brian

I loved this book.

I loved this book as much as I loved Leonardo DiCaprio back in his Titanic days.

The story is about Megan Meade. She and her family are always moving because she's a lucky army brat.

The family have been settled in the same place for 3 years but are moving again. Megan (who never argues) tells her parents that she is not going. She wants to stay in America and finish school.

Her parents tell her that she can stay as long as she stays with her dads old friend and his family. As much as Megan doesn't want to go to South Korea with her family she doesn't exactly want to stay with her dads friend either. Why? Because they have 7 sons. 7 sons that used to mess with her when they were little. 7 sons that are mean and smell funny.

However after much thought Megan decides that staying in America is worth it so she goes to live with the McGowans.

Of course when she gets there she realizes that whoa the boys are growing up good. Evan and Finn especially.

Well in typical girly book fashion there is a love triangle and it's glorious.

I honestly loved everything about this book. Megan was so cool and more likeable than she even knows. Finn is totally crush worthy. The boys are...boys. The supporting characters were all so wonderful. Finn was my favorite brother but I also really loved Miller.

Gosh! I loved this book!

I DEFINATLY recommend it. So please go check it out! It's a super quick read (I read it in a day) and it's so funny and full of wonderful-ness.

Kate Brian could you please write a sequal to this? I really really want more!

Cover: 3.5/5
Couple: 4/5
Supporting Characters: 5/5
Plot: 5/5


Megan Meade's Guide To The McGowan Boys Playlist
Can't Behave by Courtney Jaye
Just Friends by Jonas Brothers
One of The Boys by Katy Perry
Good Girl, Bad Boy by Junior Senior
I Like It Like That by Hot Chelle Rae
Here In Your Arms by Hellogoodbye
Happily Ever After by He Is We
I Want To by Cheyenne Kimball
Na Na by Superchick


Want The Book? Buy It Here!
Barnes and Noble
Amazon
Books a Million
Book Depository

No comments:

Post a Comment