"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire

I. Loved. This. Book.

I want to marry Travis. No actually i'm okay with not marrying him...that's how much I love Abby.

If you've read Beautiful Disaster then you know what this book is about.

It's Beautiful Disaster all over again only told from Travis's point of view.

Might I say brilliant Jamie McGuire. Freaking brilliant!

I loved Beautiful Disaster because I think that Travis and Abby are both amazing.

Abby is smart and beautiful. Travis is smokin hot and can be super hilarious.

I loved Walking Disaster because I FINALLY GOT TO SEE INSIDE TRAVIS'S HEAD!

If you liked the first book then definatly check this one out. It's just plain full of awesome.

p.s. Thanks for the epilogue Jamie McGuire it made me feel all happy inside!


Walking Disaster Playlist:Iris: Goo Goo Dolls
Better Man: James Morrison
Take Me As I Am: David Cook
To Be Loved: Papa Roach
Never Gone: Colton Dixon
Addicted: Saving Abel
Broken: Seether feat. Amy Lee
If You Could Only See: Tonic
Buy The Book Here:

Barnes & Noble
Amazon
Books A Million
Book Depository


Curious about the first book? Read my review here:

Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment