"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Sunday, April 21, 2013

When It Happens by Susane Colasanti

I adored this book!

I adored it so much that I READ IT IN ONE FREAKING SITTING!

I couldn't put it down. It was like watching a really good movie. One that's so good that you don't even want to stop for snacks.

No seriously, it's that good!
The story follows Sara and Tobey and their seriously adorable relationship.
If you've read any of my other reviews then you know that I LOVE when an author writes from the girls and guys pov. It's so much fun getting to know both characters and seeing what goes on in both their heads.
I really liked Sara. She was super smart and fun. Really really likeable. I think we should be bff's.
And as far as Tobey....AHHH he sounds so cute! I loved him.
In the begining of the book Sara is dating another dude. Aka huge loser. Tobey decides that he's going to get her to like him because he thinks she's cooler than sliced bread.
So it's his mission throughout the book to get Sara to like him the way he likes her.
It's so cute and wonderful. Full of laughs and love. Ahh.. I just loved it.
Go read it!!!!

I can't wait to read more from Susane Colasanti!!!

When It Happens Playlist
See You Again: Miley Cyrus

Why Not: Hilary Duff
Our Song: Plain White T's
I'm Yours: Jason Mraz
What Makes You Beautiful: One Direction
Today Was a Fairytale: Taylor Swift

Buy It Here!
Amazon
Barnes and Noble
Book Depository
Books-A-Million

No comments:

Post a Comment