"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Ultimate Book Tag

Alright people this is a 20 question book tag so i'm not going to take my fine time writing an intro to this.

: )

Enjoy!!!!!!!






1. What are you reading right now?
I'm currently reading City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare. I just saw the City of Bones in the theater so I decided I needed more Jace in my life. So far he's not made it worth my time.

2. Do you have any idea what you'll read when you're done with that?
Eh. Um. Hm. Nope.

3. What 5 books have you always wanted to read but haven't gotten around to?
The Great Gatsby
Catcher In The Rye
The Book Theif
Wuthering Heights
Dracula

4. What magazines do you have in your bathroom?
Ha that question makes me giggle. I don't have any mags in the bathroom actually.

5. What's the worst book you've ever read?
Honestly I don't have any idea. I didn't really care for Ruby Red but I wouldn't say I hated it.

6. What book seemed really popular but you didn't like it?
Grrr I don't know. Well no that's not true. I read Delirium by Lauren Oliver and LOVED the ending but the begining kinda sucked for me.

7. What's the one book you always recommend to just about everyone?
Can You Keep a Secret by Sophie Kinsella. Why? Because it's freaking hilarious!

8. What are you three favorite poems?
That's a good one.

9. Where do you usually get your books?
Honestly most books I buy are from independent/used bookstores. But I also buy them from Barnes and Noble and Amazon occasionally.

10. Where do you usually read your books?
I usually read in the chair in my bedroom. Also known as the worlds comfiest chair.

11. When you were little did you have any particular reading habits?
Um. I read every night before bed or my mom read to me. Does that count?

12. What is the last book you stayed up half the night reading because it was so good you couldn't put it down?
The last book I remember doing that to me was Rule by Jay Crownover. Holy crap I love that book.

13. Have you ever faked reading a book?
No that's just silly.

14. Have you ever bought a book just because you liked the cover?
I would obviously be lying to you if I said no. I happen to like pretty things. And I happen to like books. So put them together and you've got magic baby.

15. What was your favorite book as a child?
I remember loving If You Give a Mouse a Cookie.

16. What book changed your life?
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green hands down.

17. What is your favorite passage from a book?
Well the first one that comes to mind is "As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once." BTW that's from The Fault in Our Stars in case you haven't had a chance to read it while living under that rock.

18. Who are your top 5 favorite authors?
See now this is actually a difficult question. Sometimes my opinions change on authors but as of now my top 5 are...
Tammara Webber
Jay Crownover
Sarah Billington
John Green
Sophie Kinsella
But I also really love Richelle Mead, Kendare Blake, Abbi Glines, Cora Carmack and many many more!
(That's right I cheated and gave you bonus authors. You're welcome.)

19. What book has no one heard about but should read?
Shoot every book I love everyone should read ; ) But most of them everyone has heard about so I can't answer this. Boo I suck.

20. What is your favorite classic?
I haven't really read any classics except A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens.

No comments:

Post a Comment