"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Friday, December 13, 2013

Sarah Billington Week Day #5 Interview


I am seriously the luckiest girl in the whole wide world.
I interviewed Sarah a few months ago and had the honor to interview her AGAIN! :)

So so many thanks go to her for being so awesome!


Follow Sarah Here:
Website
Goodreads
Twitter
Facebook

If you want to check out the first interview click the link below
Interview



1. If you could guest star on any television show which one would you choose?

Oh man. Awkward would be hilarious, as would The Mindy Kaling Project. But I think The Walking Dead would be my choice. Zombify me!

2. Which celebrity would you want to be best friends with?

Mindy Kaling. She's hilarious.. And Jennifer Lawrence. Who doesn't want to be BFFs with Jennifer Lawrence right now though, seriously?

3. You're starting a band and get to choose who's in it, who do you choose?

Oooh. Tough one. I would be the drummer, as it's the only instrument I semi-know how to play. I think Katherine McPhee and Marc Broussard would be lead vocals - I think they're both amazing singers. And the guys from McFly would round out the band because they look like a lot of fun. A seven-piece band with two drummers, but whatevs. We'd make it work.

4. If you could trade lives for a day with anyone who would you choose?

J-Law. She's such a cool, level-headed person and the Hunger Games would be amazing to be a part of, don't you think? How fun would those stunts be? Probably also painful, but still. FUN.

5. What is your favorite memory?

My days living on campus at university were the best. There was this five seater corner couch going free, and the night before I took it some kids had dragged it down to the skate park. I took it to our little house on campus and there was something weird about that couch. We had so many laughs when sitting on it that we joked that the skaters must have smoked something good on it the night before that had infused into the leather. We nicknamed it Dumb Ass because your IQ dropped every time you sat on it.

Lightning Round

1. Favorite dessert?
Ben & Jerry's Triple Caramel Chunk. NOM.

2. Favorite movie?
One? ONE? Okay, right now it's Catching Fire. I thought that was fanTABulous and was overcome with amazing the whole drive home.

3. Favorite color?
Raspberry pink. I love dark pinks, and electric blue.

4. Vampires or Werewolves?
Vampires.

5. Walking Dead or Vampire Diaries?
Walking Dead!

6. Early bird or night owl?
Early bird - it's not a fact I'm a fan of, but there it is. I'm a bit of a granny when it comes to late nights (probably not helped by the fact that I wake up so early.)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment