"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Monday, December 9, 2013

Sarah Billington Week Day #1 That One Night


Heeeeello everyone! :)
This week I have decided to dedicate the week to Miss Sarah Billington.
As i'm sure you all know I am a HUGE fan of hers and i'm stoked to be dedicating a week on my blog to her.
Todays review is a of a short story she wrote called "That One Night"
(As if you couldn't already tell from the title of the blog and the giant ass picture next to what I've been typing.)

I read this back in March and reviewed it on my Goodreads so you're going to be reading a review that I wrote as SOON as I finished the story.

Enjoy!!



Whoa.
This story was like watching a really short romantic comedy. (This is a good thing just so you know.)
It was another short story by Sarah Billington where after reading it i'm like "OMG that was so good. I think I just might read that one more time...right now."
Skylar (who might I say sounds super cute) and Annie meet one night at a mutual friends party. As Annie is leaving she runs (literally) into Skylar spilling her beer all over him.
When he finds out that she's leaving he asks if he can walk with her.
While they are walking they talk and everything is just so damn cute.
I loved this.
I recommend it so gooooo now and check it out!



That One Night Playlist:

Boys Like You by Megan & Liz
Stay Beautiful by Taylor Swift
Lucky by Jason Mraz Feat. Colbie Caillat
It's Time by Imagine Dragons
For The Night I Can't Remember by Hedley

Buy "That One Night" Here:

Amazon
Barnes & Noble

Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment