"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday Freebie Week

Since it's a freebie week and I get to choose whatever I want I'm choosing my Top Ten Book Boyfriends ;)

Here we go!

10. Edward Cullen from Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
This is an obvious choice. I've always been Team Edward and I felt like it would be just rude to not include him in this list.

9. Daemon from the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
He's got gorgeous eyes and he's a cocky sarcastic ass, what's not to love?

8. Ethan from Lila & Ethan by Jessica Sorenson
Ethan is a protector and sounds so freaking hot, I think everyone will love him.

7. Harrison from the Beaumont series by Heidi McLaughlin
I love Jimmy, Liam and Harrison but Harrison by far is my favorite! I love him and his beanie ;)

6.Ridge from Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
If you've read this book then you will understand EXACTLY why I chose him. If you haven't read the book then WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! :P

5. Woods from the Rosemary Beach series by Abbi Glines
Yummy.

4. Travis Maddox from Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Travis Maddox was the first dude from a New Adult book that I fell in love with. He's a badass with a heart of gold...basically he's perfect.

3. Augustus Waters from TFIOS by John Green
Do I really need to explain myself on this one?

2. Adrian Ivashkov from Vampire Academy/Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
Not only does Adrian sound uber sexy he's also incredibly fun to read about.

1. Rule from Rule by Jay Crownover
This is my favorite series in the whole world and Rule is the first guy from the books to steal my heart. He'll always be number one in my book ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment