"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Summertime Madness Tag

1. Name a book with a summery cover.
Along For The Ride by Sarah Dessen.

2. Pick a fictional place that would be a perfect place for a summer vacation?
Most of the places I've read about that I'd actually want to go to aren't fictional...Can I just name a place from a fictional book? Is that allowed?

3. Pick a novella for your trip?
Maybe the new Veronica Roth book about Four. That seems like it'd be entertaining.

4. You have a case of summertime sadness--what book puts a smile on your face?
This is probably predictable but Anna & The French Kiss puts a smile on my face every time I read it.

5. You're sitting at a beach all alone, which fictional character would be your beach babe?
I re-watched New Moon just the other day and was reminded how good looking Taylor Lautner/Jacob Black is without his shirt on so I'll have him as my beach babe please.

6. To match your ice cream you want an icy cool sidekick, which fictional sidekick do you pick?Sticking with Twilight I'm going to go with Alice. Why? Because she's a vampire who's ice cold and also because she's awesome duh. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment