"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, December 25, 2014

All I Want For Christmas Tag 2014

I did this tag last year and had a blast doing it. Since a whole year has passed I thought it would be fun to do it again and see how much my answers change. I hope you enjoy!!

1. What fictional character do you want Santa to leave under your Christmas tree?
Could Santa please leave Augustus Waters for me? Please? Like healthy beautiful and safe Augustus Waters.
  
2. What character do you want to kiss under the mistletoe?Ridge from Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover!!
  
3. You write your Christmas wish list for Santa. What are the top 5 books on it?
-A NEW JOHN FREAKING GREEN BOOK!!
-Confess by Colleen Hoover
-Asa by Jay Crownover
-Kiro's Emily by Abbi Glines
-Beautiful Redemption by Jamie McGuire
 
4. It's secret Santa at Hogwarts, what do you most want to receive?
Still haven't read Harry Potter so I'm going to do Secret Santa with the peeps from Perks. Annnnd I'd like to receive an awesome album from Charlie.
  
5. You get to spend the day with the characters and movie adaptation actors from one fandom. What do you pick?The Fault in Our Stars. Hands down. No doubt about it. Final answer. No takesies backsies. TFIOS for the win!!
 
6. What fictional animal would you like to replace Rudolph with and be able to meet on your roof?
I still stand by my answer from last year. Rudolph is irreplaceable.
 
7. You invite 10 fictional characters to your New Years Eve party, who do you pick?
1. Augustus Waters & Hazel Grace (TFIOS, duh)
2. Rome & Cora (The Marked Men series)
3. Trenton & Cami (Beautiful Oblivion)
4. Lila & Ethan (Temptation of Lila & Ethan)
5. Harlow & Grant (Rosemary Beach series)
6. Harrison and Katelyn (My Unexpected Forever)
7. Ridge & Sydney (Maybe Someday)
8. Dallas & Carson (All Lined Up)
9. Ellie & Julian (He's Come Undone)
10. Bethy & Tripp (Rosemary Beach series)
(It's New Years Eve I need the person and their bf/gf so they have someone to kiss at midnight. Yes I thought to much about this.)

8. What character would make a good Santa?
I think Trenton Maddox would be a funny Santa so I choose him fo sho.

No comments:

Post a Comment