"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Trip Down Memory Lane Tag

1. The first novel you remember reading?
I remember my teacher reading us The Hobbit in 4th grade but the first novel I remember reading myself is A Bend in The Road by Nicholas Sparks. I was in eighth grade and I thought it was the greatest thing I'd ever read.

2. The first book you fell in love with?
I know that I fell in love with many books before this one but my mind instantly went to Twilight. I can't help it, I love it.

3. Your favorite children storybook?
If You Give a Mouse a Cookie is the first thing that came to my mind. Hmm..OOOOOH The Boxcar Children. Oh man I loved those books.

4. The first book you became obsessed with?
Twilight of course. I was a total fan girl. I had posters, t-shirts, jewelry, bags...oh yeah.

5. The first book that taught you something about yourself?
I'm going to go with...Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants.

6. A book you will always remember reading for the first time?
Turns out that the name of this tag is the Twilight tag not Trip Down Memory Lane tag. Just kidding. Seriously though I have to say Twilight again.

7. The first classic you read?
A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens.

8. The first book to movie adaption you saw?
Tuck Everlasting? I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment