"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, January 29, 2015

The "Me Time" Tag

So...this isn't really a book related tag but I think it's fun to get to know the person behind the blog so that's why I'm doing the "Me Time" tag. Enjoy!!


What do you watch or read during me-time?
Hmm...I watch a lot of television and it really depends on what I'm marathoning on Netflix BUT some of my favorite shows to watch lately are Friends, Total Divas, New Girl, Scandal, Greys, Mob Wives...
And I read whatever I feel like reading atm.


What do you wear during me-time?
Yoga pants and a hoodie hellur.

What are your me-time beauty products?
Please, if I'm having me time then I'm not wearing makeup. I'm alone in my comfy clothes with hot chocolate and a movie.

Current favorite nail polish?
I Read a Good Book from Wet N Wild.

What do you eat/drink during me-time?
Well I just said hot chocolate a few answers ago but that's not really my favorite drink...look at me being a lying liar. Um I love Sprite, apple juice, or chocolate milk.

Current favourite candle?
Frosted Cupcake from Bath & Body Works.

Do you ever have outdoor me-time?
Not really, especially not right now--it's freaking cold outside.

Would you ever go see a movie alone?
It depends on how bad I want to see the movie.

Favorite online shop?
Amazon, Book Outlet, or SecondSpin

Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time?

I think we've pretty much covered everything, thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment