"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday January 20, 2015

Well this week is a freebie so basically you get to pick whatever you want so I'm going to pick
duh duh duh DUH...
Books I Want To Reread

I really enjoy rereading books (occasionally) so I think this is the perfect topic.

10. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
 I really wanted to reread this when Mockinjay Part 1 came out but I didn't have the time. Part 2 comes out this November so I have no excuse this year.

9. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I. Loved. This. Book. I loved the feelings it gave me and the smile it put on my face. I miss it and I want to read it again.

8. Anna & The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
I read Isla & The Happily Ever After last year (just like everyone else) and I actually didn't like it at all. I'm talking almost hate. It put an icky taste in my mouth and made me question my love for Anna. I dislike that. I want to reread Anna's story so I can remember my love for Stephanie Perkins.

7. Fifty Shades of Grey by E. L. James
The movie comes out...next month right? Oh my. That's soon. Anyway I'd like to read it again before the movie (because that's what we book lovers do) and I want to see how I feel about it a second time around.

6. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
I hated this book to be honest. I didn't want to carry on with the series but EVERYONE loved it so I decided to keep going. I enjoyed City of Ashes and adored City of Glass. I'm wondering if I was just being a brat when I read the first book and didn't want to like it because "everybody loved it" or if I just didn't like it.

5. Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
Back in November when Book Outlet did their Black Friday sale I bought all three books in the trilogy. I've read the first two and loved them...unfortunately I don't really remember much. So to be fair to the third book I feel it's my duty to reread the first book. (And maybe the second.)

4. Rule by Jay Crownover
You guys know how much I adore Jay Crownover and her beautiful Marked Men. This book had me hooked from the first 10 pages and I miss Rule and Shaws story. I need to pick this back up.

3. Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines
This book made me fall in love with Abbi Glines and I really miss it. I've had so much fun reading about my other favorite characters but Rush and Blaire started things and I'd like to revisit their story.

2. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
It's been a very long time since I reread Twilight and I really miss it. I've been wanting to pick it up so I think I'm finally going to.

1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

I reread this book twice last year. That's right. Twice. It's the perfect book for me to read when I just want to smile...well...at least for the first half of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment