"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: March 24, 2015

Top 10 Books From My Childhood (Or teen years) That I Would Love To Revisit

10. The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner
I was simply obsessed with the Boxcar Children books when I was in elementary school. I read the crap out of those books.

9. California Diaries by Ann M. Martin
I think I had like 4 of these and I read them around 6 grade I believe and I thought they were the best books ever (at the time) :)

8. Animorphs by K.A. Applegate

My little brother and I were in love with these books and I find myself wondering sometimes if I'd like them as much now.

7. 7th Heaven books & Mary- Kate & Ashley & Sabrina The Teenage Witch
I used to love reading these books!! Yes I know they are all separate but because I don't know the authors and because they were all shows turned into books I took the liberty and put them together.

6. A Bend in The Road by Nicholas Sparks
This was the very first Nicholas Sparks book I ever read and I was in 8th grade. It's been about that long since I read it and I'd really like to read it again to remind myself why I loved it so much.

5. Are You There God, It's Me Margaret by Judy Blume
Oh shoot I loved this book. I think I was in fourth grade the first time I read it and I believe I read it about 10 times.

4. Forever by Judy Blume
I was actually quite a bit older when I read this Judy Blume book but just the like previous book I read the crap out of it.

3. Scribbler of Dreams by Mary E. Pearson
Man oh man was I in love with this book. I remember my best friend and I read this together in middle school and we reread it over and over again. I bought it off Thriftbooks a few years back and I'd really like to reread it and feel all of those old feels.

2. Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
I remember these books as they were coming out and I loved them. I see Heather from Bookables-on YouTube-talk about these books a lot and it always makes me want to reread them. I also watched the movie again a few months ago and it made me miss the series.

1. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
This book changed everything. I feel I must reread it every few years for a refresher. You understand.


1 comment:

  1. I'd have a lot of horror books on my list if I did this. Which is crazy given I'm such a wuss. lol

    ReplyDelete