"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, April 2, 2015

90s Movie Book Tag

I've done a crap ton of book tags since starting this blog and today I thought to myself, "Self? You should really create your own book tag." Then I thought, "Self? That's a superb idea, lets do it."
So because I love the 90s, movies, and books I decided to combine all three into the 90s Movie Book Tag. I hope you guys like it. I tag everyone!!

1. She's All That
Name a book couple that are an odd pairing but they still fit perfectly.
Adrian and Sydney from Bloodlines. I want them to be together forever.


2. 10 Things I Hate About You
A book/series that you have a love hate relationship with.
The Divergent Trilogy most definitely. I adored the first book, tolerated the second book and hated the third book.

 
 
 
 
3. Clueless
A character that is totally clueless but you love them anyway.
Sometimes Simon from The Mortal Instruments seemed pretty clueless to me. He's so sweet and he learns so much but in the beginning I feel like he was clueless.


4. Titanic
Name a book that made you cry.
The Fault in Our Stars--hands down.


 
5. American Pie
A book that makes you laugh.
I actually have to go with The Fault in Our Stars again. While that book breaks my heart it also makes me laugh a lot.

 
 
6. Can't Hardly Wait
A book with a crazy party.
Rush throws a pretty big party in Fallen Too Far which fuels his attraction to Blair. So. Good.


 
7. Cruel Intentions
Name a character you can never fully trust.
I hate to say it but Asa from The Marked Men series by Jay Crownover. Don't get me wrong I LOVE him but he's screwed up so much that it's hard to trust him.



 
8. Drive Me Crazy
Name your favorite "boy next door" or "girl next door" couple.
The first couple that comes to mind is Cricket and Lola from Lola & The Boy Next Door. Come on, it's even in the title :)


 
9. Scream
A book with a memorable villain.
I feel like President Snow from The Hunger Games is pretty darn memorable. That guy is an uber butthead.


10. The Craft
Name a book with witches.
I'm currently wrapping up the Bloodlines series and without giving away spoilers I'm just going to say that there is a character I love very much who is a witch. :)

 


6 comments:

  1. Dude, you are so freaking smart. I would never be able to think up something like this. (Sometimes I fail at creativity!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) You win at being an author though ;)

      Delete
  2. This is a creative tag, Kayleigh. I'm nominated to do this, and I can't really wait to post it! :)

    xx,
    A Girl Between the Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw your comment, I'm so sorry!! Thank you <3 Can you tag me on facebook or twitter if you did the tag?

      Delete