"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, February 25, 2016

I'm A Duff: Cloe

Todays duff story belongs to my new friend Cloe. She's an awesome book blogger that I started talking to recently. If you'd like to check out her page click HERE
When I approached her about participating in this series she jumped right on board without hesitation, which means a lot.
Thank you so much Cloe for being so sweet and sharing your story with my readers and myself.
Enjoy!! :)

_________

Being part of a group of friends always has its benefits. But sometimes, it gets really difficult. One of my friends - she's beautiful. Nearly every guy in my year has had a crush on her. Then one day, a guy starts to text me. At first, I thought he just wanted to be friends, but I was wrong! One time, he texts me and asks me all these questions about said girl, and asks me to ask her if she is interested in him. At that moment, I felt like a messenger since I'm not close friends with this guy (I've talked to him once or twice) and it was quite disheartening to find out that he was finally talking to me just to gain information about said girl.
So, that's the story. I think that these days, we all focus too much on what is obvious and not enough on the little things. Little things like smiles, eyelashes, things like that. I think that we all have our unique flair and that it's difficult to define what beauty is based on one person. All these stereotypes! Let's ignore them, shall we?

I asked Cloe what her favorite thing about herself is personality wise and physically, here are her answers:
I think the best thing about myself is that I can make others laugh. Especially when things get really tense, I can lighten up the mood. I can stay calm in stressful times and help others figure things out.
My favourite physical feature is my hair, mainly because it tends to keep itself tidy without having to bother with it. So when getting ready in the morning, just a couple of tugs from my hairbrush, then I'm done!
_________

I asked Cloe to pick a song that made her happy and she said "I think Wake Up by The Vamps is a really upbeat song and I really like the tune! The Vamps make many cute, catchy songs and I think they're more like brothers than a band."



1 comment:

  1. Awww, that guy is a jerk. I don't get how it never occurred to him that talking to you just to get close to another girl is a dick move. He would have been better off ignoring you and going straight to her.

    ReplyDelete