"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: May 24, 2016

Ten Books I Feel Differently About After Time Has Passed

10. Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

I remember LOVING this book when I first read it. Well now it's been like 5 years and I'm not sure it was as good as I thought. I may have to pick it up again to see.

9. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
I didn't love this book - to be honest I almost didn't carry on with the series. Now it holds a special place because I LOVE the series.
 
8. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
I loved this when I read it - it was my first John Green book - but now that I've read others by him I don't feel as impressed. Still wonderful just not as good.
 
7. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
I felt mixed about this book and now that it's been years I feel...content.
 
6. Sarah Dessen books
I know I loved them...but I can't really remember why.
 
5. The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines
I wasn't a huge fan of this book - what?! - yep there is no typo there. This was the first Abbi Glines book I read and I didn't think it was all that great. Since then I've read almost all of her other books and now I'm wondering if I gave it a fair chance.
 
4. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
The more time goes on the more I love this book. When I first read it I didn't appreciate it the way I should have.
 
3. The Vampire Diaries by LJ Smith
I remember thinking the book sucked because it was nothing like the show and I was already used to things being that way. However now I don't really remember why I didn't like it.
 
2. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
The more and more I think about reading this book the more bummed I get. I didn't enjoy the ending. Through time it's gotten worse, I now don't even want to look at the book.
 
1. Divergent by Veronica Roth
I remember loving this book at the time I read it but I really don't like the way the story goes so it kind of makes me lose my love for it...just a little.

1 comment:

  1. Now I'm curious about my own books I've read. Too bad I don't have enough time to reread them all and find out.

    ReplyDelete