"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Abbi Glines Interview

I know you probably think that you read the title of this entry wrong but you did NOT!! I finally got to interview Abbi Glines!!
You guys know how big of a fan I am of hers so when the amazing Ariele Fredman from Atria Books arranged this for me I fangirled like non other!!
Huge thank yous go to Ariele for helping me and to Abbi for taking the time to answer my questions. It means so much to me.
I could go on for years on my love for Abbi but I think you all get the gist already so without further ado here is the interview.
Enjoy!!


1. You are an auto buy author for me because I absolutely love your books. Who are your auto buy authors?
 
Thank you for trusting me with your time and your money. I hope I always live up to your expectations. My auto buy authors are: Samantha Young, Kristen Ashley, and Mia Sheridan. 

2. "The Rosemary Beach" series  books are some of my favorite of all time. How did you come up with the idea for them?

I was vacationing in Rosemary Beach, Florida the spring of 2012. I love the town, and while relaxing on the beach one day, I began weaving the story of Rush Finlay in my head. Then I threw in a girl from a completely different kind of life and the story began. 

3. If "The Rosemary Beach" series could be turned into a movie or a television show, which would you prefer?

Television. It has too many couples with stories that connect. It would make an epic television series!!

4. If you could go on a book tour with any 3 authors who would they be and why?

Colleen Hoover (because she cracks me up and I always have fun with her), Jamie McGuire (because she is one of my favorite people on earth), and Jenn Sterling (because if you haven't met the woman you need to. She's a blast! Between her and Colleen we'd never stop laughing.) 

5. My blog is all about music and books so this is my favorite question to ask: if "The Rosemary Beach" series had a theme song what would it be?

What You've Done To Me by NEEDTOBREATHE

No comments:

Post a Comment