"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: August 9, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday REWIND
Go back and do a topic you missed over the years or recently or a topic you really want to revisit

Since it's a topic I'd like to do and it's unbelievably hot I'm going to choose "Books I'd Want a Desert Island"

10, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Shock. Seriously though I would need this book with me because I love it so so much.

9. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
This is one of Colleens semi lighter books so I'd bring this one along. It's funny and makes me happy so it would keep me in a good mood while I'm...you know...on a desert island.

8. Between The Lines series by Tammara Webber
I read these books when I first started my blog and I loved them. They are light hearted, quick, easy reads and they'd be perfect to bring along.

7. Anna & The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
It's a light happy book and sure to keep me happy also.

6. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes 
Now you may think that's a strange choice but this book makes me laugh and get a wee emotional so I think it's a good choice.

5. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
Guys come on, if I'm on a desert island for who knows how long I need Twilight.

4. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Just to remind me that things could be much worse.

3. Wake by Amanda Hocking
Water. Sirens.

2. Faking It by Cora Carmack
This book made me laugh out loud and I think it would be a fantastic choice to bring with me.

1.The Rosemary Beach series by Abbi Glines
It takes place on a beach...um it's kinda perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment