"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Greek Mythology Tag


I was tagged to do this really freaking cool tag by the lovely Cloe at Mornings & Epilogues so thank you to her for letting be a part of the team :P
I also want to say that after going through this tag and wanting to say The Fault in Our Stars for like almost every one of them, I've decided I'm going to try and not use it in any of my answers. Yep, you read that right, I'm going to try and name some new books. Wish me luck!!
Enjoy!!

1. Zeus: God of the Sky & Thunder The King of Gods

Your favorite book from any category
My favorite book this year is It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover and since it's still fresh on my mind I'm going to go with that one.

2. Here: Goddess of Marriage and Fertility
Cutest Book Couple
I loved Will and Lou in Me Before You.

3. Poseidon: God of the Sea & Earthquakes
Book That Drowned You In Feels
Not to turn this into a Colleen Hoover tag but November 9 (and It Ends With Us) made me cry pretty darn hard.

4. Athena: Goddess of Wisdom, Handicraft, and Strategic Warfare 
Series with the best world building
I'm currently reading Children of Eden by Joey Graceffa and there is a lot of world building. 

5. Hades: God of the Underworld
Favorite book with a dark/ominous plot
Do you guys remember Wither by Lauren DeStefano? It was like the most popular book ever a few years back and I loved it. I don't know if it's the darkest book I've ever read but it dealt with some dark stuff and that's the book that came to my mind when I read this question.

6. Aphrodite: Goddess of Love & Beauty
Most beautiful cover on a 2016 release
Um...I'm drawing such a blank right now. 

7. Ares: God of War & Bloodshed
Most violent book you have ever read
I recently read An Ember in the Ashes and it was pretty darn violent.

8. Hephaestus: God of Blacksmiths & Fire
Most swoon worthy character
I've always loved Adrian from the Bloodlines series. He's so dreamy.

9. Artemis: Goddess of the Hunt & the Moon
Favorite awesome heroine
Laia from An Ember in the Ashes is pretty kick ass.

10. Hermes: Messenger God of Thieves and Commerce
Book with the best message
Ugh guys I'm sorry but It Ends With Us has a really good message. Geesh see what happens when I try not to say The Fault in Our Stars a million times?

11. Hestia: Goddess of Home & Hearth
Book with the most relatable story
Pretty much any Colleen Hoover book, Yep.

12. Demeter: God of Agriculture
Favorite bookish setting
I love the setting in Anna & The French Kiss.

13. Dionysus: God of Wine & Celebration
Most anticipated 2016 release
Children of Eden by Joey Graceffa was probably my most anticipated book this year. I'm a huge fan of his and have been watching him on YouTube for years. When he announced that he'd be releasing a book I freaked out!! 

4 comments:

  1. I recently did this tag too! I actually haven't read much Colleen Hoover, though I've heard nothing but praise for her works. I agree with you about An Ember in the Ashes being violent! It's definitely full of action, with swords and scary interrogation tactics, yikes!
    Great answers :)
    Erika @ Books and Stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting!!
      Have you read the book after An Ember in The Ashes yet??

      Delete
  2. Just saw your post! Awesome answers! Wither has been shoved to the back of the YA shelf for so long! Now I want to reread it :) But it is true - the plot was pretty dark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should reread it and then we can talk about it :P

      Delete