"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Anything But Books Tag

One of my favorite people to watch on YouTube is Dana from The Book Hoarder. She's so sweet and relaxing to watch so if you haven't checked her out before and you also want to see her answers then click HERE
Enjoy!!


1. Name a cartoon that you love.
I used to love Arthur when I was a kid. I know that's probably a different route from what other people will say but my gosh I loved that show.

2. What is your favorite song right now?
Ed Sheerans new album. The album guys.

3. What could you do for hours that isn't reading?
Well in the summer I would say playing outside with my son. In the winter when he's sleeping I'd say watching a movie or tv series.

4. What is something you love to do that your followers would be surprised by?
I don't know if this would really surprise anyone but I love to bake. It's calming and I love the way my house smells when I bake.

5. What is your favorite unnecessarily specific thing to learn about?
I have no idea how to answer this question. Unnecessarily specific? Uh.

6. What is something unusual that you know how to do?
This tag is making me feel bad about myself :P I don't really know how to do anything unusual.

7. Name something you made in the last year and show us if you can.
I made some pictures with my son. Uh. I made cookies. :P

8. What is your most recent personal project?
I haven't really had the time to start a new personal project so I can't answer this one.

9. Tell us something that you think about often?
My favorite little fella.

10. Give us something that is your favorite.
Blue raspberry tootsie rolls.

11. Say the first thing that pops into your head.
Basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment