"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Another Something Different...

Last week I shared with you guys a super cool car renting site and this week I have something else a little different for you. I was contacted by a woman named Carly who works for Loot Crate. In case you don't know what Loot Crate is it's a subscription box service that was established in 2012. They provide boxes of geek and gaming related merchandise which is pretty stinkin cool.
She told me that they're always looking for new ideas and wanted to reach out to fans about creating their own "Dream Crate." I thought it sounded like a lot of fun so I told her that of course I'd participate by creating my own Dream Crate. If you like my picks be sure to let me know and let me know what you would do for your very own Dream Crate. :)

My Theme: Walking Dead Boyfriends
What can I say, I'm a romantic and I love my book boyfriends so why not Walking Dead ;)
For starters we need a shirt that expresses our love for the one and only Daryl Dixon and I'm pretty sure this is the best one for the job.

Who doesn't love Pop Figures? Do you love Glenn? This girl does!! I would love this.

Now I know he isn't everyones favorite, I for one hate him for everything he has done. However..he's fine as hell.
I have this button and it's awesome. Everyone should have this.
Alright I know Hershel is old but he is a good looking silver fox and I love him.

1 comment:

  1. That is cool. I have a bestie who would love that box.

    ReplyDelete