"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, May 25, 2017

The Colleen Hoover Book Tag



I don't know how I didn't find this sooner but I am so glad I finally did!! If you want to check out the original tag made by Marta check out her blog Marta's Bookshelf by clicking HERE!!

Lets get on with it shall we?

1. Maybe Someday
If you had to make the soundtrack for a book, which book would you choose and which songs would you choose?Well my friends my blog is a Book Lovers Playlist because I love books and music so much and I include a playlist in almost every review that I write. I'm going to link my reviews for Colleen Hoover books and you'll find the playlists at the bottom!! :)

2. Slammed
I dare you to make a four verse poem describing your favorite book right now.

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
I love Auburn,
And Owen too.

Wow guys, I out did myself.

3. Ugly Love
"Love isn't always pretty, Tate." A book that can break your heart and fix it at the same time.

Um, literally every Colleen Hoover book I've read. :)
If I had to choose I would say It Ends With Us. The emotions that I felt while reading that book were intense. I remember staying up late to finish it after my son went to sleep and I just cried and cried. That woman is so darn good at the writing thing.

4. Losing Hope 
A book that you would like to read in another characters POV.

I know it would be horribly heartbreaking but I'd like to see Augustus' POV from The Fault in Our Stars. The love he has for Hazel is beautiful and I'd really love to read how he felt.

5. Confess
Lets judge a book by it's title...lets confess. What is a book that no one expects you to like but you actually love?

Hmm...I'm not sure there really is a book that people wouldn't expect me to like. I'm stumped.

6. Warren (Maybe Someday)
Most main characters have a best friend that can either be either very charming, or really annoying. Who is your favorite secondary character? And who is the one you dislike the most?

I've said it before, Adrian Ivashkov is one of my favorite secondary characters ever!! Him and Sydney are absolutely why I picked up the Bloodlines series.
One of my least favorites is Kate from Fifty Shades of Grey. My gosh she's annoying.

7. Miles (Ugly Love)
Very often we find characters with a very troubled, dark and traumatic past that doesn't let them move on. Which characters past would you like to erase to make them feel better?

Without a doubt I would change Rule's past in Rule by Jay Crownover. He has dealt with a lot and I feel so deep for him whenever I read that book. Actually just talking about it now makes me want to read it.


8. November 9
Name a book you perfectly remember the day you read it.

Actually November 9. I was sent the book for review on my kindle and my son - who was just a few months old at the time - was asleep. It was gloomy outside and I decided to start it and couldn't put it down. I will always remember when I read that book because I laughed, cried, smiled, got angry, and all the other feels that are so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment