"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

The TBR Book Tag




1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
That's easy! I do not.

2. Is your TBR mostly print or ebook?
Oh print definitely.

3. How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?
I usually get a craving for a book or genre. Sometimes when I watch a BookTube video it makes me more excited to read a book.

4. A Book That's Been On Your TBR List The Longest 
There are so many guys it's actually sad. I've had Bewitching by Alex Flynn for a looong time so let's go with that one.

5. A Book You Recently Added To Your TBR
The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson.

5. A Book In Your TBR Strictly Because Of Its Beautiful Cover
Hehe The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson. Echo echo.

6. A Book On Your TBR That You Never Plan on Reading
I've had Alice in Zombieland on my kindle for what seems like an eternity. I wouldn't say I never plan on reading it but I'm not seeing it in my future any time soon.

7. An Unpublished Book On Your TBR That You’re Excited For
The Boys South of The Mason Dixon series that Abbi Glines is writing. I think the first one came out this week.

8. A Book On Your TBR That Basically Everyone’s Read But You 
Miss Peregrines Home For Peculiar Children.

9. A Book On Your TBR That Everyone Recommends To You
I don't really have a lot of friends who read so most recommendations come from BookTube. I'm going to go with A Court of Thorns and Roses. That one I'd actually like to read soon.

10. A Book On Your TBR That You’re Dying To Read
I recently started the final book in the Bloodlines series. I've had it since like last year but I've been putting it off because I love the series so much. However I've decided it is time.

11. How many books are on your TBR shelf?
Let's not discuss this.

No comments:

Post a Comment