"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Dashing Through The Snow by Debbie MaComber

Last week I decided to take a trip to my local library and pick up some new reading material and when I walked in I saw the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. A Christmas section. The librarian in my town is an absolute genius and she always makes everything look so beautiful and this display was no exception.
Now my goal going to the library was to just pick up something I've been wanting to read for a while and I did find about 3 novels that I carried around. But when I started looking at the books she had put out I decided to put everything I'd already grabbed back and get the Christmas books. I've never really read books like these and when I looked outside it was snowing and beautiful and it just seemed right.
Dashing Through The Snow is actually the second book I read out of my haul and I finished it in a day as well as the first book. It was so stinking cute!
The book follows Ashley and Dash and their trip from California to Washington. Ashley is flying home to surprise her mother for the holiday and Dash is trying to get to Seattle for a job interview. However neither have a way to get there aside from the one rental car that is available. Dash offers to pay for everything if Ashley will let him tag along -she got to the counter first to get the car - and after some reluctance and a phone call to his mother to confirm he isn't a serial killer she decides to road trip with the good looking stranger.
Through out their trip the two end up adopting an abandoned dog, meet a man who swears he impregnated an alien, and oh one other thing - they're running from the FBI...even though they don't know it.
Ashley was so stinkin' cute and excited for everything you can't help but laugh at her and Dash even with his attitude is extremely lovable.
This book was absolutely adorable and I would definitely recommend it! I don't think it necessarily needs to be a "Christmas read" but it makes for the perfect winter book.

Also this movie was turned into a Hallmark movie but I will say they changed A LOT so if you've seen the movie or you plan on watching it just be aware of that.

Buy Dashing Through The Snow Here:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Kobo

I'm a Book Depository Affiliate so if you'd like to put a little extra change in my pocket while getting FREE SHIPPING on a book then click HERE

Listen to my playlist for Dashing Through The Snow on Spotify by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment