"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Starry Night by Debbie MaComber

Last Thursday I reviewed Dashing Through the Snow and told you all about my lovely trip to the library and the beautiful Christmas display that convinced me to rent these magical books.
Starry Night was the first book that I decided to pick up because the plot reminded me vaguely of How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days. I mean very vaguely.
Our main characters are Carrie and Finn and oh my goodness do I love them so. Carrie is a columnist who is looking to start writing about things that she chooses - see why it reminds me of How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days? Her boss agrees to let her start writing whatever she wants if she scores an interview with Finn Dalton who is a notorious reclusive author.
Through a lot of investigation Carrie ends up figuring out how to find Finn and flies to Alaska to convince him to let her interview him.
However when the two meet Finn isn't exactly thrilled about her invading his privacy and isn't exactly pleasant at first. Obviously though they start to bond because if they didn't the book would royally suck. When Carrie goes to fly back home Finn kisses her and asks her not to write her article. From there the two have a whirlwind romance that is the sweetest thing ever and makes for a seriously enjoyable reading experience.
If you're looking for a book that is easy to read - I finished this in a day - and super cute then look no further book lovers I have found your next read.

Buy Starry Night Here:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Kobo

I'm a Book Depository Affiliate and if you're looking to purchase a book with FREE SHIPPING and add a little cha ching in my pocket then click HERE

Listen to my playlist for Starry Night on Spotify by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment