"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

TV Tag


1. Favorite shows? Oh gosh, there are so many that I love. I tend to binge a show and then become totally obsessed HOWEVER my all time top 5 are... -1. One Tree Hill -2. Friends -3. The OC -4. Gilmore Girls -5. Greys Anatomy
2. Favorite genre? I love comedies like Friends, New Girl, Will & Grace and stuff like that. But I mostly watched dramas and reality.
3. Least favorite show? I don't really have a least favorite show.
4. Most re-watched show/favorite show to binge watch? Friends.
5. Do you prefer watching things week-by-week or binge-watching? I'm a binge watcher like I said earlier. Sometimes I will watch shows as they come on but very rarely.
6. Favorite television characters? -Chandler Bing -Lorelei Gilmore -Seth Cohen -Brooke Davis -Schmidt
9. Show you fell out of love with? I've kind of lost some of my love for Scandal and Walking Dead which makes my heart sad.
7. Favorite television ships? Luke and Lorelei, Haley and Nathan, Chandler and Monica, Nick and Jess, hmm...Seth and Summer fo sho.
8. Show you could never get into? I tried watching Stranger Things but just haven't gotten into it yet. YET! I would like to try again sometimes.
12. What are you currently watching? This Is Us, Greys, Riverdale...I've been rewatching The OC lately too.
10. Cancelled too soon? My So Called Life!
11. Guilty pleasure show? Reality trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment